[Spambayes] spambayes fronting a mailing list?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Jan 16 13:04:21 EST 2003

    Tim> But most Mailman lists have much lower volume, and "excellent"
    Tim> results with little training effort may be more attractive to list
    Tim> admins than "superb" results requiring substantially more training
    Tim> effort.

Which suggests that if Barry hasn't already considered it (and I'll be he
has given that bass players are about three steps up on the evolutionary
scale from say, drummers or viola players :-), he should give Mailman admins
a variety of ways to train: everything, mistakes only, random, unsures only,
etc.

Skip