[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Patches-673754 ] Outlook exception when starting not in the inbox

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 23 18:33:59 EST 2003

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498105&aid=673754&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If Outlook is started not in the inbox (any mail folder?) -
in Outlook Today, for example - an exception is caused
when you first switch to a mail folder.  The exception
doesn't seem to cause any errors, but better safe than
sorry :)

Here's the trace:

pythoncom error: Python error invoking COM method.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Python22\lib\site-
packages\win32com\server\policy.py", line 275, in
_Invoke_
    return self._invoke_(dispid, lcid, wFlags, args)
  File "D:\Python22\lib\site-
packages\win32com\server\policy.py", line 280, in
_invoke_
    return S_OK, -1, self._invokeex_(dispid, lcid, wFlags,
args, None, None)
  File "D:\Python22\lib\site-
packages\win32com\server\policy.py", line 562, in
_invokeex_
    return DesignatedWrapPolicy._invokeex_( self,
dispid, lcid, wFlags, args, kwArgs, serviceProvider)
  File "D:\Python22\lib\site-
packages\win32com\server\policy.py", line 510, in
_invokeex_
    return apply(func, args)
  File "D:\CVS Modules\spambayes\Outlook2000
\addin.py", line 549, in OnFolderSwitch
    self.but_recover_as.Visible = show_recover_as
  File "D:\Python22\lib\site-
packages\win32com\client\__init__.py", line 368, in
__getattr__
    raise AttributeError, "'%s' object has no attribute '%s'"
% (repr(self), attr)
exceptions.AttributeError: '<win32com.client.COMEventC
lass>' object has no attribute 'but_recover_as'