[Spambayes] Re: Outlook: new folder selector code

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Fri Jan 24 14:51:52 EST 2003

"Meyer, Tony" <T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz> writes:

> Sadly, I do :) There was more than one, but mostly it was when using
> from a fresh install.  The defaults provided were entryid only, not
> (storeid, entryid).  There were also some 'None' entries, which
> caused problems.
>
> I'll email Mark with my fixed versions and leave it to him to check them in.

I'm also having problems with an exchange server after updating to the
latest from CVS - using my existing configuration it failed when
trying to establish the filtering hooks.  But even from a fresh
install and empty database, any attempt to work with folders generates
an exception - for me it's in NormalizeID in msgstore.py:
"AssertionError: We expect fully qualified IDs"

Given Mark's comment about being tied up currently, if you were
amenable to sending me a copy of your patches, I could also give them
a shot on my system.

-- David