[Spambayes] Alpha 2 Release?

FrançoisGranger francois.granger at free.fr
Sat Jan 25 12:03:40 EST 2003

At 00:02 +0000 25/01/2003, in message [Spambayes] Alpha 2 Release?,
Richie Hindle wrote:

>  o The ability to run multiple POP3 proxies on the same port.

This works great.

>  o Various sundry improvements and bugfixes (including MacOS X support).

Anything needed on this side for inclusion in documentation ?

>  o I need to get to the bottom of François' bizarre pop3proxy problems.

Just sent my "_pop3proxy.log" in separate mail to you. But my current
conclusion is that I speak to a bad french pop server conbined with
Outlook "special features" ;-)
But, there are at least two versions of Outlook involved.

I would be happy to give you an account on this server for testing if
you want. This is easily doable since I have a login there that I
don't use much.

--
Recently using MacOSX.......