[Spambayes] uniform command line treatment of database/pickle files?

Mon Jan 27 14:54:32 EST 2003

1/27/2003 2:39:29 PM, Neale Pickett <neale at woozle.org> wrote:

>Richie Hindle <richie at entrian.com> writes:
>
>> I'm not attached to either version, so by all means change one of
>> them.  I'd guess that more people are using command-line switches with
>> hammie than with pop3proxy, so it should probably be pop3proxy that
>> changes (but I don't have the time myself).  I don't know of any other
>> tools that have similar switches, but I haven't looked.
>
>Hey guys, I didn't mean to force any changes on anyone (okay well maybe
>just a little)--it just seemed like -p was unneccesary.

Agreed.  Done.  Question is: does hammiebulk need the -p option, or can we use
-d: dbmfilename and -D: picklefilename?

>I'd like to unify the location and type of the word database.  Does
>anything still use the pickle?

Well, I still use pickle, because I trust it a bit more on windoze than the
dbm that I get with 2.2.  - TimS