[Spambayes] Details in headers

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jan 29 09:22:26 EST 2003

> For those in the windows crowd, please tell me a sensible
> place to look
> for a .ini file

This was asked before I think, so I guess it needs an answer :)

Based on a search through my system, the overwhelming vote from developers seems to be in the directory of the application itself (so spambayes/).  The leading second choise is in "[main drive]:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\[Application Name]\".

I suspect the second one, although less common, is more correct.  Perhaps that's just they way I'm leaning ;).

This is from a Win2k system; IIRC NT and XP have the same sort of structure, but Win9* would not.