[Spambayes] Details in headers

Moore, Paul Paul.Moore at atosorigin.com
Wed Jan 29 12:35:10 EST 2003

From: Piers Haken [mailto:piersh at friskit.com]
> I think that's a bit harsh. The directory is called
> "Application Data", not "My Documents": it's designed
> to be used by well-behaved applications only and it's
> generally a bad idea for users to go mucking about with
> stuff in there

Sorry - I thought we were talking about the location of
the INI file, which (at the moment, at least) is intended
to be user editable.

I've no problem with this location for purely application
maintained configuration data.

But I still think that there should at least be an option
for the application directory to get deleted on uninstall -
otherwise you get the same problem as with the registry of
configuration data for uninstalled applications just getting
left around and forgotten.

Paul.