[Spambayes] Outlook plugin notes

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Thu Jan 30 15:29:41 EST 2003

[Meyer, Tony]
> I guess the plugin could check to see if there was an existing 'junk
> mail' folder and default to it

[Francois Granger]
> In this case, beware of localization issues. It may be translated in
> localized versions.

And it gets worse <wink>:  any folder whatsoever can be the target of the
"junk email" wizard, including Deleted Items.  In addition, there's a
distinct "adult content" rule, which may also target any folder.

These work so poorly it's hard to believe anyone uses them for more than a
few days.  If someone is using them, I'd rather that Mark's plugin use a
different directory, so we don't get blamed for the builtin filters' poor
performance!