[Spambayes] Re: egregious patents on anti-spam techniques (Kaitlin Duck Sherwood)

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Fri Jan 31 02:11:30 EST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:21:03 -0600, Skip Montanaro wrote:

>It would probably be a good idea to collect a bibliography on the spambayes
>website, though I'm short on time at the moment.  This is one of those
>things where a Wiki would be marvelous.  Anthony, can MoinMoin be run on SF?
>If not, I'd be happy to create a new MoinMoin instance on manatee.mojam.com.

Not too safely, because sf's web setup requires you to have things world-
writeable. Anyway, either the python.org wiki or the #python wiki are a good
place to use, unless you expect Spambayes-related pages in the hundreds.

Look at what Mike Rovner did for boost.python at PythonInfo:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/boost_2epython

Ciao, Jürgen