[Spambayes] How good?

Matthew Sach matt at johnhenry.net
Tue Jul 1 13:47:21 EDT 2003

VERY good!

You guys just revolutionised the amount of time I spent faffing with
Outlook's junk mail facilities, and marking specific addresses as junk
senders (cos we all know that doesn't work very well). I installed it
Thursday last week, and it hasn't marked a single non-spam as definite spam
so far, and only 2 as could-be-spam. Only 5 spam emails have hit my inbox,
too, from the roughly 80 a day that come through (as I handle all
"non-specific recipient" mail (mail@, info@ etc. in our company).

Basically - BRILLIANT!

Matt Sach
John Henry Productions Ltd,
8 Lonsdale Road
London NW6 6RD
020 7372 7708

Just launched...
http://www.johnhenry.net/
Using slick design and technical expertise
to provide practical responses to business needs,
from online learning tools to viral marketing campaigns.