[Spambayes] Unsolicited testimonial

Derek McDonnell derek at hordern.com
Thu Jul 3 10:38:36 EDT 2003

Dear SpamBayes

This is an unsolicited testimonial to say that your anti-spam package is
brilliant, quite remarkably so. Spam was driving us crazy -- on our
generic address (and we are a very small business) over 400 messages in
after the weekend typically, and on my own address about 150. After a
couple of days training I would estimate about 90% accuracy on both
accounts and visibly improving.

Such a fan I am that I feel guilty for having it free. Are you going to
sell it eventually? Or do you have a designated charity I can send some
money to? Judge my happiness from this offer -- I have never offered to
pay for freeware before.

One sophistication we beseech: the incoming mail icon that appears in
the system tray -- can this be adjusted to show only for spam-cleared
mail?

Kind regards and thank you very much

Derek

Derek McDonnell