[Spambayes] Unsolicited testimonial

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jul 3 13:06:22 EDT 2003

[Conveniently ignoring the money questions, which Tim or someone can
answer].

> One sophistication we beseech: the incoming mail icon that
> appears in the system tray -- can this be adjusted to show
> only for spam-cleared mail?

Fiddling with that little icon is rather problematic - this feature (in
various forms) has been requested a number of times.

However, with the latest version of the plugin, you can set mail
classified as spam to be marked as read, which I presume will also clear
the mail icon.  Details about how to do this are in the 'configuration'
help page, which is linked from the 'about' page.