[Spambayes] Message Causes Exception

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Sat Jul 5 12:50:01 EDT 2003

Hi John,

> I've been using SpamBayes for over a month now, and recently upgraded to
> the latest CVS version.  However, a couple of messages have started to
> filter through.  Looking at the headers, it seems that SpamBayes
> couldn't parse the mail (I've enclosed one of the offending mails), due
> to a Unicode error.

Which application are you using - POP3 proxy, Outlook Express plugin, IMAP
filter, etc.?  And there was no message attached to yours - of you're sure
you sent it, the list server probably filtered it out.  Could you send it
to me by private email, preferably as a zipped text file so that it doesn't
get munged by any email systems?  Thanks.

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com