[Spambayes] Spambayes Ver 003

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Jul 8 12:26:07 EDT 2003

> 1.  Whereas in version 002, the Spambayes buttons appeared
> to the right of Outlook's Advanced Toolbar, they now consume
> their own toolbar...  that's a waste of space.

The difference in space is pretty minute - the little down triangle and
the vertical line starting the toolbar are about the only things that
make it bigger.  In exchange, having our own toolbar solves a lot of
problems (see the bug reports for details), as well as making more
sense.

> 2.  When I attempt to use the 'Delete As Spam' or
> 'Recover From Spam' buttons, I receive a msg to the
> effect that I must 'Enable Spambayes'???   The
> appropriate folders are defined so I don't understand
> the meaning of the message!

Do you have the "enable filtering" checkbox ticked in the SpamBayes
manager dialog?