[Spambayes] RE: export training?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jul 9 14:54:35 EDT 2003

Opps, I was wrong in my previous message.  The latest plugin version
does let you specify the data directory (I thought this was still
coming).  But you obviously found that anyway :)

[...]
> it works fine; however, if I specify:
>   data_directory:\\myhost\c$\data\Mail\SpamBayes
> it simply acts like the directive was never specified.

The test is whether the os.path.isdir() function returns true.  If you
have Python installed you could play around with getting access to a
network drive; I don't know what the rules are.

> I'll write a feature-request and see where it goes...

Can't hurt :)