[Spambayes] one particular email seems to choke spambayes

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jul 9 18:42:33 EDT 2003

> I have no idea if this is a bug, or if I'm doing something
> stupid, or what, so I haven't filed a bug report.  I'm not in
> a hurry for a solution, because the emails have the same
> subject lines, and are easy to spot and delete. But if anyone
> is interested in this, I'll be happy to pass along the email
> in a zip file, or do whatever else I can to help track down
> the problem.

If you could do that along with the log file (the troubleshooting guide
with the plug-in has details about how to find it) that would be great.

It's a known problem that malformed messages (which I assume these are)
cause us great trouble.  We're in the midst of a couple of potential
solutions to this at the moment, so there's light at the end of the
tunnel, but we're not there yet.

> I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate post...

It's definitely not.