[Spambayes] Question

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri Jul 11 11:17:25 EDT 2003

Please see the "troubleshooting.html" file in the SpamBayes\doc directory -
it will tell you how to locate a log for your session, and how to report a
bug.

In the bug, please be very clear - eg, I am not sure what you mean by the
"icon to click to get the program to force the analysis of the email".

Regards,

Mark.