[Spambayes] Thanks...

Basil W Maloney Jr bmaloneyjr at cox.net
Sat Jul 12 09:46:43 EDT 2003

Hello,

I just wanted to tell you how great it has been using SpamBayes. I'm one of
those few people who only got 1 or 2 spam each week until about 3 or 4
months ago. Then about 15 to 20 started coming in each day. It was a real
problem. I then saw the review in InfoWorld and went to your website and
downloaded it. It installed according to instructions and worked
beautifully. I recently had a hiccup and found the answers on you support
page. I consider this to be as important as my firewall, virus software and
broadband connection. It made e-mail useable again.

Thanks!

Basil