[Spambayes] I bet you spent your whole life making your boss rich! TPQYMRQR

manpikachu03 at yahoo.com manpikachu03 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 17:07:50 EDT 2003

Your boss just bought a new Mercedes? - well, he did that with your sweat I bet!
Aren't you tired of playing the little guy who waits at the end of the food chain?
I have been there as well but found that it's more lucrative to help people make
strong money from home - developing an automated marketing system
that eliminates cold calls but lets people call you when they are ready to join
your organisation Now brings me and my Members an average of $4,000 to $7,000 income  weekly.
The difference to all other things that I have tried before: here You get paid $3000 commissions first,
Company gets paid second -
My honest advise: Don't make your boss rich and get out of your dilemma before this bad economy swallows you totally.
To get your free info about this unique solution,
send an email to    RonJeffson at talk21.com
with "Financial Security" in the subject_line
Important: Please also let me know your Phone Number
and I will give you a quick follow up so you know that this is Real!

Believe me, I am sick of get-rich scams offered out there, I lost well over $40,000 by stepping into dishonest deals,
and I even sued and won...  - Here I am offering unlimited support! Here I am HELPING people generate steady money
and Build financial security  what pays off more than anything else I ever touched before.
Hope to hear from you soon!

NOTICE:
This mail is NEVER sent unsolicited.
To be removed from the list, send me a quick note at RonJeffson at talk21.com with "GET OFF" in the subject line.