[Spambayes] Your site was reviewed in my publication

Larry Chase larry.chase at verizon.net
Wed Jul 16 16:39:19 EDT 2003

Hi there,

I am Larry Chase. I publish a newsletter called Web Digest For Marketers.
Hopefully you've heard of it. :-)

SpamBayes was recently reviewed in my publication, which has a subscriber
base of over 42,000.  The publication is also passed along, so cumulatively
well over 42,000 read our review of your site. The fact that your site was
reviewed is something of an honor, as for every site we review, ten are
rejected. Congratulations.

If you would like to post the review on your web site, you can do so
provided you give full attribution to "Larry Chase's Web Digest for
Marketers" and provide a live link back to http://wdfm.com.

If this is of interest to you let me know. And again, congratulations.

Cordially, Larry Chase: Publisher
Web Digest For Marketers http://wdfm.com
Author: "Essential Business Tactics f/t Net"
Sample chapter at http://LarryChase.com
Ph: (212) 619-4780  Email: me at LarryChase.com

See my new "Need-to-Know Marketing Sites" guide at:
http://www.wdfm.com/n2k/FYINeedtoKnow5.htm