[Spambayes] Bugs in 003

Dick Caro RCaro at CMC.us
Thu Jul 17 16:33:53 EDT 2003

Today I had to remove my recent installation of Ver. 003 and reinstall Ver.
002.

While spam filtering was unaffected, Ver. 003 seems to have its Toolbar
buttons all messed up. It worked well after I installed 003 on top of 002 to
preserve my training.  After a few reboots, the Outlook toolbar contained
only "Delete as Spam" and "Anti-Spam" buttons in their own toolbar, not
integrated with the Outlook Toolbar.  There was no way to Recover e-mail in
my "Maybe Spam" folder since the Recover from Spam button was not there.

I have returned to 002 that has some bugs in the toolbar area, generating
extra buttons, but once these are "Customized" out, they stay gone.

Thanks for doing such good work. SpamBayes is amazing.

Dick Caro
Richard H. Caro, CEO
CMC Associates
2 Beth Circle, Acton, MA  01720
Tel:  +1.978.635.9449    Mobile: +1.978.764.4728
Fax: +1.978.246.1270
E-mail: RCaro at CMC.us
Web: http://www.CMC.us