[Spambayes] enquiry

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Jul 18 16:51:02 EDT 2003

    damian> I am trying to configure spambayes to work with my procmail.

    damian> I found a .procmailrc file in spambayes directory. Do I use this
    damian> .procmailrc file? or I use my existing .procmailrc file and add
    damian> some details to it?

I would use that as a guide and simply modify your current .procmailrc
file.  It's likely that you do more that you wouldn't want to lose (sort
into mailboxes, for example).  It's also likely that there will be some bit
of the contributed procmailrc file which is incorrect, like the location and
version of Python or the home directory.

Skip