[Spambayes] (no subject)

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Sun Jul 20 16:49:15 EDT 2003

> Training for both 1.0a3 and 1.03a4 was done via the browser
> interface by selecting a Eudora mail folder with only ham
> and clicking on Train as Ham, then a Eduora mail folder with
> only spam and clicking on Train as Spam. The
> contents of the folders changed between installing 1.0a3 and 1.0a4.

If you delete the a4 hammie.db and recreate it with those same steps,
does the error still occur?  Has the content of the folders changed
since installing a4?

> Is this possibly something related to the combination of
> Eudora 5.1 and W2K?

Probably not.  If that's all that changed, then either we introduced a
bug between a3 and a4 (unlikely given that there were hardly any changes
between a3 and a4 - it would be different if it was a2 and a3), or it's
the different mail that's causing the problem, somehow.