[Spambayes] Spambayes install

Lou Barile lbarile at cxtec.com
Mon Jul 21 12:57:38 EDT 2003

For some reason, I get an error registering a .dll when I do the install.  I
scoured the spambayes support page.  Any ideas?  By the way, others say this
is by far the best spam filtering software around.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 15, in DllRegisterServer
  File "out1.pyz/win32com.server.register", line 405, in RegisterClasses
  File "out1.pyz/win32com.server.register", line 259, in RegisterServer
  File "out1.pyz/win32com.server.register", line 85, in _cat_registrar
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147467262, 'No such interface supported', None,
None)

thanks,

Lou Barile, CCNA
Technical Engineer