[Spambayes] Spambayes - good work!

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 16:21:22 EDT 2003

[Jonathan Baker-Bates]
> One thing I'd like to suggest as nice-to-have: a smaller "Delete as
> Spam" icon on the toolbar! It's so big it pushes out three of my
> other icons - and I'm using the default. How about just the yellow
> face with the "Delete As Spam" as a tooltip?

You can change that yourself using "the usual" Outlook method:

1. With cursor on a (any) toolbar, right-click and select Customize.

2. Ignore the Customize dialog that pops up.

3. Move your cursor to the Delete As Spam button and right-click.

4. Select "Default Style" or "Text Only (in Menus)".

5. Close the (still unused) Customize dialog.

Unfortunately, it seems that your new setting will persist only until you
close and re-open Outlook.  I don't know how to make it persist.  Consider
opening a Feature Request on SourceForge.

Note that you can also drag the spambayes toolbar to a different part of
your Outlook window, or even to a different part of your desktop, detached
from the Outlook window -- and that persists.