[Spambayes] problems with 1.0 alpha 4 outlook addin

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 15:55:03 EDT 2003

[Nordstrom, Paul]
> I have had great luck with this version on my home PC (windows
> XP, Outlook XP).  My office computer is a different story ... the
> problem almost certainly lying with the fact that I use 2
> profiles, one Exchange Server - based for my work email, and
> another with my personal POP3 mail account (with its own store
> file).  I suspect that the product simply doesn't (yet?) support
> this configuration, but I thought I would report it as an FYI.

You're going to have to say something about (exactly) how it fails to work
on your office box.  We can't see it from here <wink>.

> paul
>
> btw, I would be happy to make a contribution to this project ...
> I don't have much in the way of time, but I have a few of these
> nice green dollars I could send ... :)

You're welcome to use it for free -- or to tithe your income directly to me.
Short of that, the Python Software Foundation is happy to relieve people of
the terrible burden their excess cash imposes.  Note that contributions to
the PSF are tax-deductible (in the US):

    http://www.python.org/psf/donations.html