[Spambayes] delete_as_spam_message_state no effect on task bar icon

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jul 23 21:38:44 EDT 2003

> It works nicely on the new mail indication in the folders (no bold for
> headings, no number count of unread messages any longer) but
> the stupid
> envelope in the taskbar is still there (which bothers me somehow ...)
> How can I get rid of that icon on receipt of spam ?
> Is this an issue of Outlook or of SpamBayes ?

This is rapidly becoming a FAQ, so I've added an answer for it - see:
	3.9   How can I get rid of the envelope tray icon for spam?

The answer is basically that this is an Outlook issue (I don't know
about anyone else, but the behaviour of the icon isn't exactly reliable
for me even without spambayes), and that a solution is not likely to be
in the near future.