[Spambayes] spambayes bug

James Brett James.Brett at unified.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 18:05:55 EDT 2003

Hi

When I try and select the folder for possible spam, instead of their being a
folder list the panel is just blank. The very first time I installed
spambayes I could see the folder but clicked in the whitespace by mistake.
Then the folders disappeared. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but
that doesn't do anything. This happened on version 3 and i've now upgraded
to 5 but still I can't select a possible spam folder

I'm using win 2000 and version 5.

Cheers
James

James Brett
Unified Solutions Ltd
Web:	 http://www.unified.co.uk
Tel:	 01753 775050
Fax:	 01753 775020
Email: mailto:james.brett at unified.co.uk
The information in this internet eMail is confidential and is
intended solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of
information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Unified Solutions Ltd or any of
its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient please
contact Unified Solutions Ltd, +44 (0) 1753 775050