[Spambayes] Does the use of the program

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Jul 24 10:09:03 EDT 2003

> Hi Spambayes people.
>
> After the article in the SMH on your software i downloaded
> and installed spambayes for outlook.  After a month the
> software seems to have dissappeared out of my system

Did they have my pic in that version too?  They did in the Age version of
the article.  I wasn't expecting it at all - it scared me :)  I haven't
tried to find it online yet.

> Is this a 30 trial version?

Nope.  Please see "about.html" in the \Program Files\spambayes directory,
and navigate to the "troubleshooting" guide.  It may simply be that the
toolbar icons have vanished.

I think I better put an item on one of the menus too - these toolbars are a
PITA.

Mark.