[Spambayes] Suggestion for SpamBayes - keywords and X-Rcpt-To that guarantee spam

Bryan White bryan.white.spambayes at brycom.co.nz
Fri Jul 25 21:18:40 EDT 2003

Hello there

Is it possible to give some keywords such a high weighting that it
guarantees spam early on?

I've just installed it, and am delighted at the results. Whilst it's still
learning, it's uncertain about spam, but being able to teach it is an
improvement on the rigid rule-based system such as Microsoft use for their
Junk filter in Outlook (which is virtually useless).
Now, having my own domain allows me to many email addresses, some of which
have been scraped off web pages or 'leaked' from registration details to
spammers.
Thus, any email to stef_yfp at brycom.co.nz or imaucesender at brycom.co.nz is
GUARANTEED to be spam, yet email to these addresses is still categorised as
'uncertain' until I "delete as spam".
Being able to give a few words a super-high rating would be a help.
Also using the X-Rcpt-To: field would help

Regards

Bryan White