[Spambayes] I think I've stuffed up!

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sun Jul 27 22:27:21 EDT 2003

Try these steps:

* Open a copy of the trouble-sheeting guide (for reference while doing this)
* Close down Outlook.  Use the Windows "Task Manager" (Ctrl+Alt+Delete is
one way to get to it) to check that the process "outlook.exe" doesn't exist.
If it does, re-boot and follow these steps before starting Outlook.
* Uninstall SpamBayes.
* Delete the "outcmd.dat" file, as per the troubleshooting guide.
* Install the latest SpamBayes version.

This should get everything back to working.  Let us know is it does and I
will add it to the troubleshooting guide as "the last resort" :)

Mark.