***SPAM*** RE: [Spambayes] Come Check This Out

Jake Angulo jake.angulo at bigfoot.com
Sun Jul 27 23:40:46 EDT 2003

Guys,

I hope this is not a sick joke....  i just subscribed to your list and now, somebody used my name to spam to this list!

Please ignore previous message using my name!

Anyway, just want to let you guys know i successfully installed Spambayes using procmail as my filter.  At first i was getting a lot of false-accepts, but then i realized i had to consider the "unsure" to be "spam" as well.  Near-zero false-negatives! Amazing ;)

Only one thing, how could i use "bayescustomize" for my setup?... i don't see any such file, or any instruction on how to generate it... i tried to do it w/ Options.py... but didn't work either.