[Spambayes] Pop3proxy training suddenly quit working - pop3proxy is incompatible with fetchmail!

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Jul 28 09:54:03 EDT 2003

    David> No. Would you like me to file one?

I don't think it's strictly necessary.  I think Richie knows about the
problem and is thinking about how to solve the problem properly.  I was
mostly concerned that if one was opened that this issue be noted so people
monitoring it could tell that your problem was solved.

    David> I'm curious whether anyone plans on making pop3proxy work with
    David> fetchmail doing its "TOP x 99999999" thing or whether we'll just
    David> have a note in the FAQ documenting the fetchall workaround. (I'm
    David> new to the list, I don't know how these decisions get made...)

I added the q&a to the faq.  You'd have to ask Richie about making pop3proxy
work with the TOP command.

Skip