[Spambayes] Outlook 2003 and Spambayes

Shannon Dreyfuss sdreyfuss at chcc.org
Tue Jul 29 17:54:20 EDT 2003

I am having a problem with the filtering mechanism.

I successfully configured the plugin running Outlook 2000. I recently
installed Outlook 2003 to sync with a new Pocket PC. I am running
Win2000. As a result, I installed the newest version of the Spambayes
plugin. All of the messages appear to be scoring properly, but when I
set the filtering rules and check the boxes that indicate where the spam
and possible spam is to be sent, those values are not "held" and
disappear to <unknown folder> when the "filter rules" dialog box is
closed. As a result, all of the spam stays in my inbox and I have to
move it manually.

Shannon L. Dreyfuss
CHCC
303-325-8207