[Spambayes] Can't add add-in!

Martin Tapp Martin.Tapp at adastra.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 15:57:57 EDT 2003

I had been successfully running SpamBayes for about a month - went on
hols and when I came back Outlook Crashed whilst attempting to filter. I
ended task on Outlook as it wasn't responding, and then when I
re-launched it I was asked if I wanted to disable the add in - I said
yes. Most of my email had been filtered, but now the tool bars for the
spam have disappeared, and the program isn't running.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing etc, I followed this from
the trouble shooting guide:

	1.	Start Outlook, and select Tools->Options to display the
main Options dialog.
	2.	Select the tab labelled Other, then click on the
Advanced button.
	3.	Click on the COM Add-Ins button.
	4.	If the SpamBayes addin is not listed, then SpamBayes
should be reinstalled (Note that running regsvr32.exe
spambayes_addin.dll from the SpamBayes directory may also solve this
problem)
	5.	If the SpamBayes addin is listed but not checked, then
simply check it and close the dialog.

But when I check the addin, click OK and then go back in, it has been
unchecked again...

Can anyone help please??

Martin

Martin Tapp

Developer

Adastra Software Ltd.

Unit 4,  Eurogate Business Park,  Ashford,  Kent  TN24 8SB

Tel: (01233) 722700 Fax: (01233) 722701 www.adastra.co.uk
<http://www.adastra.co.uk/>