[Spambayes] Thank you

Richard Jowsey richard at death2spam.net
Thu Jul 31 10:56:47 EDT 2003

I was laughing even harder when I found that that "Thank you" spam
had been dropped in the trash (p=0.53), since it's taken 3 good->spam
re-classifications to convince my system that there could *ever* be
junk mail coming from this list. In fact, those 3 were the only spams
that have slipped through my filter in the past month!

Interestingly, the *only* spam clue in my top-ten tokens was the word
"skeptical", which came in with a raw probability of 0.98 (everything
else was under 0.10). But that was just enough, apparently, to nudge
it over into the dark side.

Lurking spammers: take note, don't use that word... ;-)