[Spambayes] No Anti-Spam Item in Outlook Toolbar

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Jun 2 01:00:32 EDT 2003

We only just discovered the likely solution to this.  I recently added to
the troubleshooting document:

    *  If you are running Outlook 2002, you may find that if you go back to
the dialog, the addin will still be unselected.  In this case, perform the
following:

         1. Go to Help->About Microsoft Outlook.
         2. Click the Disabled Items button.
         3. Select SpamBayes.