[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tom McIntosh tmcintosh at district.maple-ridge.bc.ca
Mon Jun 2 08:14:42 EDT 2003

> While the .EXE installer that I downloadedput the SPAM column in the User
Defined field, it was initially decimal and not perc.  Outlook won;t let me
change the format of an existing field, but deleting the old one and
re-adding it as the
 instructions described worked fine.

> The eMail filter on MAC OSX is supposedly based on the same theory but
does
> not give the user the options to tune it as this one does.
>
> Thanks
> Tom McIntosh

PS Accidentally sent this to Paul Graham who informed me that he only did
the theory and to contact the implementor.