[Spambayes] Spambayes DISAPPEARED!!

Liza May lizamay at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 23:07:32 EDT 2003

Hello Folks,

I've been thrilled with this great program - last night I walked away from
my machine for an hour and returned to 47 new spam messages - all caught! I
love Spambayes - somebody out there is a genius.

I'm writing because I've just sat down to my computer, opened Outlook 2000,
and Spambayes is gone! It has disappeared from the toolbar! And ... THERE IS
A LARGE PILE OF SPAM IN MY INBOX!!!!

I've gone to the Spambayes folder but can't find the install program there,
to try to reinstall it. And I can't find anything in the help file about
disappearing.

What on earth has happened? Did another program sneak into my computer and
kill Spambayes??? I am very sad.  All my training, and it seemed to be
working seamlessly!

Does ANYONE have any idea what happened, or what I can do to find all the
training information, and how to reinstall it again? I'm not a techie, so I
hope someone can explain in layman's language. Thanks!

Liza

~~~~~~~

Liza May, M.S.

phone: 301-261-0555