[Spambayes] New mailing lists

Moore, Paul Paul.Moore at atosorigin.com
Wed Jun 4 11:08:54 EDT 2003

From: Mark Hammond [mailto:mhammond at skippinet.com.au]
> I propose we start using these immediately (well, within the next couple of
> days).  spambayes@ becomes the user list, and starting now, all development
> issues should be taken to spambayes-dev.  Bug reports should go to -dev (and
> I think I can change that myself at sourceforge).

Just got back from holidays to find the new lists. Great - that will cut
down on some of the traffic I don't have time to read :-)

However, can I ask that bug reports *don't* get sent to the -dev list.
Unless I misread the archives, the vast majority of the list traffic is bug
reports, and I'm sorry but I don't have time to read all of these. Yes, I can
probably filter somehow to strip them out, but it's more pain than I want.

If we need bugs going to a list, can we have a spambayes-bugs list so that
people who want to track development discussions can opt out of the bugs
traffic?

Thanks,
Paul.