[Spambayes] Enhancement Request

Jeff Ray JRay at MAIL-AMERICA.COM
Wed Jun 4 16:49:39 EDT 2003

Your "About" tab requests users to make suggestions, but I didn't see where
they should be sent. Hopefully, this will make it to the correct
destination.

I would like to suggest that when an incoming email is placed in my "spam"
folder, the new email flag is turned off.

I give high priority to emails, and the notification flag that pops up in my
system tray let's me know I have new messages. It would be great if the flag
only came up when I had "good" mail in my inbox.

I've been using the program for only a day, and it's been extremely helpful.
Thanks for making it available!

Jeff