[Spambayes] Spambayes does not filter automatically

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Jun 5 11:07:21 EDT 2003

Is it possible that the "Inbox" selected to watch for incoming messages is
the "wrong" inbox.  SpamBayes defaults to the Inbox, but at least one other
IMAP user has reported that the inbox it selected was the wrong one - and
the fact the main dialog doesn't have full paths does not make that obvious.

Future versions will *not* default to the Inbox.

If that is not your problem, then I have no idea - please see
troubleshooting.html for the next steps you should take.

Mark.