[Spambayes] Spambayes Outlook 2000 and Windows 2000

Chris Carr chris at symac.com
Thu Jun 5 18:26:18 EDT 2003

I had installed the Spambayes Outlook Plug In with Outlook 2000 SR2 and
Windows 2000 SP3 using Exchange server 2000 for email. It was working
well and I was very impressed with how it worked.

Then the Spam icons on the toolbar dissapeared. I reinstalled the plug
in. The icons returned and the original settings remained. But email is
no longer beinfg filtered. To delete as spam I have to click on the icon
twice.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, which makes no difference.

How can I completely remove Spambayes from the PC, so that I can make a
completely fresh installation and start training from scratch. I suspect
this will be the answer.

Regards

Chris Carr