[Spambayes] pop3proxy no reviews and smtpproxy stuck

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri Jun 6 08:41:10 EDT 2003

> i did see no difference in operation. this change did not
> stop pop3proxy,
> neither did it print out anything as you see above. I did not see any
> additional printouts in _pop3proxy.log file either.

Well this does at least narrow it down.  This means that the FileCorpus
is never trying to store the message (which is *not* right!).

Could you try adding this to pop3proxy.py after line 462?
                    print "added message"
                else:
                    print state.isTest, options["pop3proxy",
"cache_messages"]

You should either get a lot of "added message" messages in the terminal
window (this will be bewildering), or a series of pairs of True/False
values (or 1/0 values, depending on the Python version) messages (one of
which will be the culprit).