[Spambayes] databases are empty

Lawrence Calmus lcalmus at msn.com
Thu Jun 5 13:46:11 EDT 2003

I've been using the spambayes Outlook plugin for about 3 weeks.  I trained
it and it was working fine.  Now the delete as spam button is not working
because when I go to the manager it shows that the plug in hasn't been
trained.

I leave my machine on and it had automatically rebooted during the night.
But I don't see how this would cause the training to be lost.  I have
rebooted since I installed the plug-in and it worked fine.

I'm using Outllook 2000 under Windows 2000 Pro

I originally attached the log file but it caused the message to bounce.

Great program I really like it.

Lawrence Calmus