[Spambayes] WHAT does run?

Francois Granger francois.granger at free.fr
Sun Jun 8 12:17:07 EDT 2003

At 10:34 +0200 on 08/06/2003, in message [Spambayes] WHAT does run?,
JackRnl wrote:
>Although I do have over 20 years of experience with PCs (and not only as a
>user) I find it difficult to understand what I need to do EXACTLY and WHAT
>is running to get SpamBayes running.
>
>I'm running Win2K + OE6

In this configuration, try to configure pop3proxy.py only. This is
documented. And there are helpfull messages in the list archive.

At a command prompt, run something like

pythonw pop3proxy.py

Then with a browser, connect to

http://localhost:8880

and configure the pop3 ports of pop3proxy. Then modify the OE
configuration accordingly. Then you will be able to train on new
mails.

--
Hofstadter's Law :
It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into