[Spambayes] Spambayes and AVG virus catcher

EZ.Rider ez.rider at verizon.net
Sun Jun 8 11:30:38 EDT 2003

I have been using AVG as my virus program for a year or more.

I just installed the SpamBayes Outlook Plugin and now AVG reports an error when
trying to execute.  If I close down AVG, my machine pretty well freezes up, in
that I cannot load anything from the start button, and when trying to shut down
the machine, it does nothing.  I have to pull the plug to get it to restart.

Has anyone got any information or a solution to this?

Please respond to:
ez.rider at gte.net

Thanks

michael