[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Feature Requests-751206 ] Any chance for an exchange version?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 9 01:39:25 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #751206, was opened at 2003-06-09 02:39
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=751206&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have tried dozens of anti-spam products and this is
the first one that has been nearly perfect in filtering the
250-300 daily spam messages from my inbox.

We have been considering deploying another product
that works on exchange.  Do you have any plans for a
server-side version?  I would be willing to kick in some
money towards the effort.

Dan