[Spambayes] discard button on review web page?

Robb Aley Allan robb-lists at helical.com
Mon Jun 9 23:34:05 EDT 2003

Recently started using spambayes (terrific and far more accurate than
other spam filters I have used); but have a question: what precisely
does the "discard" button on the "review" web page do? Does it instruct
spambayes to automatically discard message that match its accumulated
criteria? Or does it simply discard that selected message and drop it
from analysis? I can't find any specific description of its function.

  --
Robb Aley Allan

robb at helical.com
robballan at minskoff.com