[Spambayes] Problem retaining database

Parmentier, Don don.parmentier at lmco.com
Fri Jun 13 11:48:06 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have set up SpamBayes on a system running Windows 2000 SP3 and Outlook
2000 SR-1.

Everything pretty much works as per the documentation, however there is one
problem:

Each time I restart Outlook, the "Database has no training information"
status comes up, and it is necessary to retrain SpamBayes so it will again
filter messages correctly.

Needless to say, it would be highly desirable to retain the training
database to it doesn't have to be rebuilt after every Outlook restart!

Am I missing a key setting in the configuration menus?  Any help would be
appreciated...

Thanks!

Don Parmentier
Sunnyvale, CA